Project Über (1.7)
A downloadable mod
A doom 2 mod where you shoot stuff and collect score. Put your reflexes to the test and blast your way through six action-packed levels and get as much score as you can!
Here's some features of the uber'd project!
- As stated, you collect score. If you get enough score, you are awarded with stuff!
- Get score from secrets, attacking golden revenants, or picking up score that monsters drop before it disappears.
- CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO CLASSES: Captain Akimbo, or Hardy! Information about these classes can be found here: http://logicobscure.wikidot.com/project-uber
- Difficulty ahoy! This mod is pretty tough, especially on the last two difficulties. Try the first two difficulties first.
- Difficulties change more than just health and damage of enemies. They will also add stuff like more projectiles, new attacks and special abilities, extra speed (mostly for melee enemies), and other things. There are quite some nasty new tricks awaiting in the harder difficulties, some downright mean. Can you handle it?
- Bombs. If you're in a bit of a pickle, use bombs to give you a temporary upgrade.
- Maps are based off scrapped maps, thanks to Memfis, megalyth, snnnnori, Paul corfiatis and msscraps.zip
- Jumping and crouching is needed.
Project Uber requires Doom 2 and GZDoom to play.
Drag ProjectUber_v1.7.pk3 over GZDOOM.exe to start playing.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.